Monday, May 18, 2020

What a Weekend!

Starting on Friday I began receiving incredible emails with photos and videos that I knew IMMEDIATELY I would want to share.

In the mood for a little science?  Try to guess what two substances (one is a liquid and one is a solid) were at play here. Click on the yellow link to see a classmate's experiment.



Remember Friday's VIRTUAL all school morning meeting?  Have a look at one of our classmates playing Four Corners in his home.
Feeling artistic OR artistic and committed to reduce, reuse, recycle?
Here's an idea...

Maybe it's physical activity your craving...




And after that you may be hungry.  One of our friends can help!

As you can see the children of Room 28 are a dynamic bunch!  
And now from me... a quick mystery word and then a reading of Gus and Button by Saxon Freymann and Joost Elffers.  It's the story I gave a little taste last Monday. It's going to be a great week.








No comments:

Post a Comment