Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Catching Up With Friends

Yesterday's Zoom meeting was really fun.  Seeing everyone's face is an instant pick-me-up.  We played a drawing game where you never know how much time you'll have to complete a simple drawing- 3 seconds?   15 seconds?  Have a look at our quick draws of elephants-
And also of Mr. T!
I did share this screen shot with him after the meeting.  
Many of the learning activities this week have to do with seeds- what's inside them and how they grow into plants.  There are several fun videos on the grid- one of me in my garden planting peas and sunflowers and one of Ms. Garland growing plants indoors without any soil at all!  It's really different and worth checking out.  Also I STRONGLY encourage you to check out ALL the links Mrs. Frostman has added about different types of African music.  I enjoyed them a lot and plan to watch them again!





No comments:

Post a Comment