Monday, May 4, 2020

So Much To Share!

What a change a few days makes!  I remember in Friday's video I gave some suggestions for things to do on a chilly, rainy day- one was checking out all the links to really incredible types of Japanese music that Mrs. Frostman put on our learning grid. The other was to send me photos of cooking or baking projects that you may have done.  Here's one I received-
Chocolate treats liven up a rainy day for sure!  And then, wouldn't you know it- a change in the weather and I received this-
I see two sisters, pretty happy after the ice cream truck!
I feel incredibly fortunate to work with such a dedicated group of young learners (and their parents)- it's enabling us to move forward as a class. I like to think that the blog posts help us to stay connected. In that spirit, if you're looking for a good book to read, just ask a Kindergartener!

Or, if your looking for a cool new project, how about toilet paper cheese wax candles!  That's right.  Take a look-






No comments:

Post a Comment