Wednesday, May 20, 2020

What Did You Do Outside Yesterday?

I'm wondering a lot about how this weather is effecting school at home.  If we were AT school during weather like this we'd be feeling the call of the outdoors so I'm guessing it's the same at home.  With that in mind we'll be planning more outdoor and independent learning experiences on the June grids.  BUT before I get ahead of myself, let's talk about right now- the blog is a great place to share photos of the places you go (even your yards and front stoops), your gardens, your fairy houses, your invented games indoor and out. Keep the pictures coming!  I will start us off.  On a walk on Sunday I saw a fox!  Can you find it in the picture below?  And Willie met a friend named Wally.  Too cute.  Now is your turn! Let's share pics of backyard birds and any fun in the sun.



No comments:

Post a Comment