Friday, May 22, 2020

New Trends, Old Friends

During today's Zoom I noticed that even though we haven't been together as a group IN PERSON for over two months, our connections are still strong.  The children are excited to share their news with classmates who they know will understand and appreciate what they have to say. And, they remember each other's interests so well that playing "Guess That Animal" was easier than I anticipated.  Speaking of animals, one of our classmates visited a farm and got up close with some chicks...and some asparagus!
In keeping with this farm theme, I wanted to share this  throwback photo with everyone because it's what came to my mind when I recently met some goats.  A friend wanted to tell me all about her three goats but I all could think of was my kindergarteners performing their puppet versions of The Three Billy Goats Gruff!





No comments:

Post a Comment