Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Where Was WIllie?

It's kind of like "Where's Waldo?", right?  Those of you who follow the blog may have noticed that Willie the puppy did not make an appearance yesterday. Were you wondering?  You see, keeping the videos under two minutes sometimes requires an extra "take", and yesterday Willie lost patience. While waiting for the video to upload I looked into the mudroom and who should I see?  Willie-  with the stuffed animal, Rocket from Tad Hill's amazing book How Rocket Learned to Read.  I've linked the book in a previous post before so you can go back if you want to hear the story but here they are:
I'm looking forward to meeting other student's pets and stuffies over Zoom today.  AND the answer to yesterday's mystery word was ORCHARD. I'd love to hear a Kindergartener suggestions for next Monday's mystery word- email it to me!


No comments:

Post a Comment