Thursday, April 9, 2020

Teachers are Learners Too

Today I'm feeling like I need to let you in on some of what's been going on behind the scenes of Distance Learning.  The simple answer is... I've been learning new tech skills as fast as possible to make this all happen.  I created a "virtual field trip" to my garden today to share about planting peas with you and I'm REALLY struggling to upload it in a reasonable amount of time. I'm not sure which will happen first- the peas coming up, or the upload!  Just kidding.  But I will keep working on it.  And when I get it, I will also share a video from a classmate as well.  You can look forward to more cool science!  In the meantime, you can see what pea plants look like as they grow through this time lapse video. Click on the link...

Time Lapse of Pea Plant

This just in!  Right before I went to post this- I noticed my video uploaded !  Click the link below to plant some peas with me.











No comments:

Post a Comment