Tuesday, April 7, 2020

A Little Bit Of Sunshine

It was SO nice to see the sun yesterday!  In other years this would be the time that I'd be taking my class out to the courtyard to examine the crocuses and watch the tulips emerge.  I'm going to have to think of some cleaver ways to share gardening with the children this year!  I think it was Audrey Hepburn who is credited with saying, "to plant a garden is to believe in tomorrow"- what a wonderful idea to keep in mind.  AND... with that in mind- what do you think this mystery picture could be?  If your Kindergartener has a guess, they should email it to me and I will post the answer tomorrow!
Here's a hint- we worked with this in a Farm to School lesson!
It's clear that I've been thinking about preparing my garden.  Here's a look at what some of the classmates have been up to.
There are some "right on" answers to Monday's Math Challenge
and some more heart maps and completed doodles


No comments:

Post a Comment