Tuesday, June 2, 2020

You Amaze Me!

Staying on track and sticking to a routine becomes harder in June, wouldn't you agree?  Especially when it's really SUNNY.  The past few days have been a little more conducive to spending time inside and WOW!  Room 28 children are doing some excellent work!  Lets have a look...
You know it's a new month when you make a new calendar-
Many of you have remained faithful to journaling and/or your Over the weekend pages-
I'm SO happy that many of you are working on the memory books that came home in packets this week.  They are a really fun thing to look back on.
Whether you choose to write in your memory book or draw or BOTH I can almost guarantee that it will make you smile if you look at it years down the road.  I remember writing in mine that I wanted to talk with Kermit the Frog when I grew up!  See you soon on Zoom!


No comments:

Post a Comment