Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Final Math Challenge!

Good morning!  We are one day away from the teacher parade and I am getting SO excited to see people for real as opposed to over Zoom.  It will be socially distant and from a bus of course but it still sounds great. Need something to do between now and then?  
Try this Math Challenge:

Mr. T was making fruit salad with oranges, apples, strawberries and bananas.  He had 24 pieces of fruit in all.  Four of them were bananas and 10 of them were strawberries.  He had an equal number of apples and oranges.  How many apples and oranges did he have?

Send me your answer over email and remember I love to see all the work you did that shows me how you figured it out.  If you haven't been by Orchard School in a while the irises that Mrs. Knox and I planted two years ago didn't bloom last year but they are beautiful now.  Here's a look-


No comments:

Post a Comment