Sunday, October 23, 2022

Trying to Keep Up

 Here I am on Sunday evening realizing that I haven't officially moved on from last week until I post some pictures on the blog. I'm preparing to switch our hallway display over to reflect the learning we've been doing with Leo Lionni stories but before I do, here's a look at the children's sunflowers. (And, the people being "bucket fillers" up above).

I mentioned Leo Lionni stories- the first one we read was A Color of His Own. Here is a look at us painting our chameleons.


On Wednesday afternoon our Learning Buddies helped out with some leaf rubbing.  It almost wouldn't be fall without it!
Creativity ran strong last week- in our classroom and in the Library.  Our class had a super time using the Maker Space and choosing different materials to explore.
It's worth having a look at how enthusiastic our crew is about checking out books.  With a new selection in hand, the children are easily occupied as their friends check out at the circulation desk.





No comments:

Post a Comment